17.2.16

My Potato story or Why I started a Blog

Have you ever met potato with great desire to become a blogger? I have. 

Not so long ago it was nice snowy day, and I was at kitchen helping my mom with dinner, when suddenly I heard a strange voice. One of vegetables I was cutting tried to speak with me.

“Oh, just look at them”, said little potato. “You are going to make a dinner from us, and they don’t even try to protest”.

“Um, they are just vegetables, aren’t they?”, I shrugged my shoulders.

“Yeah. They have no inspiration to live”, answered little potato. “But not me. I may look like an ordinary potato, but I’m a philosopher deep in my soul. I have so many things to tell this indifferent and grey world. I want to change it, make it better, you know”.

“It’s commendable”, I said. “You have really great goals, and I’m even little bit jealous, because the greatest goal I have for today is cooking a dinner. You definitely have to create twitter account or whatever for sharing your thoughts and ideas with people. They’ll surely like it”.

“I wanted to start my own blog one day”, potato sighed sadly. “But I have a little problem with that”.

“What is it?”

“I’m a potato, you know, I HAVE NO ARMS TO TYPE”.




That was touching, so I decided to help my new friend potato to start a blog. He wants to write about everything and nothing at the same time – like a real blogger does, but I strongly believe that his ideas will change the world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий